Monday 2 June 2014

IDEA MAKING PART 2

When I finally sat myself down and thought i'd cemented my idea, it still had lots of cracks in it. Like, location, styling, make up, hair, all of these things were all dependent on the day.

I wasn't able to get to my friends beforehand to see if their hair was the exact same tone or both white, nor was I able to test make up on the two of them because I didn't get a chance to see them.

Location, we were going to use my friends house because the other two of us live with a parents and knew it'd get too crowded, so his house was free, of which that's in the eastern suburbs and I hadn't gone around looking for locations around there before the exact date of shooting.

So on the day I went to shoot I went and shot, and got some pretty amazing stuff.

It wasn't the exact idea I'd had in my mind BUT it had come out even better!

Here are the final photos I got.

'INCESTUOUS TWINS'







I'm extremely happy with the final photos. I like that they look a little overexposed, just because it adds to the light of the photo. I like subjectively looking into the overexposure as it's got a little less detail, adding to the concept being incestuous siblings. There's no need for detail, it's just fact and that's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment